Your only child has been taken by goblins to the underground city of Ix, where they mine coal and tend to the great clockwork contraptions that run your perfect world.
You want to remember their name. You want to hold them in your arms, again. You want to bring them home.
Journey into the Underground by yourself or with a team to find your child in this short TTRPG of steampunk and urban fantasy. Explore a steam-powered world filled with goblins, monstrous clockwork gears, and endless spiral staircases.
Underground is a Push-powered game published using the Push SRD. The rules-light, narrative-forward Push system features a single conflict-resolution mechanic, GM-less play, and zero prep-design.
What people are saying
"Underground is pretty bold. Its setting and premise are so unique. And its mechanics consistently realize the fey, sinister delves into the goblin city it promises. If you want that experience, this is the only game that will give it to you." -- Operant Game Lab
What you need
To play Underground, you’ll need the following in either analogue or digital form:
- An active imagination, a desire to be creative, and a place where you can focus.
- Some scratch paper and copies of the character sheet at the end of this book.
- A handful of six-sided dice (abbreviated D6).
What you get
- A 24-page A5 PDF with the full rules you’ll need to play by yourself or with a group, examples of play, a starting adventure, and adventure seeds for further quests.
- A two-page A4 version of the game for use as a reference during play.
- A custom character sheet.
Underground is copyright © 2022 by David Garrett. Licensed for use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license.